Friday, October 3, 2008

Tagged by Sarah

Okay here goes. If I tag you, you have to give 5 answers to each question. That's right, sinco answeros.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
1. I was still on my mission in San Bernadino CA. I was serving in my last area, Big Bear. Where the members went to get away from their "real lives" (and callings) JK! not really...totally true
2. Serving with Sister McFarlane....soon to get Sister Wadley!!
3. Had met one Elder Hufford two weeks earlier when he was transferred into our District.
4. We were teaching two fantastic girls, Jen and Christina. Both were baptized and I wish I knew where they are now.
5. Living in our little lean-to in Sugarloaf (the ghetto of Big Bear)

What are 5 things on my to do list today?
1.Mathew has a soccer game at 9 am! Go Red Raptors!
2.General Conference baby!
3.End up yelling at children in order to listen to General Conference. JK! not really ....totally true
4. Hold Miss Laney cause she's still got a fever (SOOO grouchy)
5, I'd like to get a fire going in the firepit and roast some Mellows. SMORES!

What are my five favorite snacks?
1. Mango
2. Oreos with milk
3. Garlic bread
4. Lime creamslush from Sonic
5. Cold seedless watermelon

What are five things I would do if I was a millionaire?
1. Buy that place that Ethan takes riding lessons at
2. Invest in the stock market and bring us out of this recession...a million bucks oughtta do it, right?
3. Replace our carpet
4. Buy a Dyson...our vacuum is useless - total waste of energy
5. I'd buy you a fur coat( but not a real fur coat that's cruel)

Five places I've lived
1. Heber, UT
2. Payson, UT
3. Rexbug, ID
4. Mojave desert
5. Provo, UT

Five jobs I've had
1. Seamstress
2. Tree planter at Yellowstone Nat'l Park
3. Maid
4. MTC Cafeteria -- cleaning ovens
5. Orchestra teacher

I tag...
Stacey Sherene Hendricks Goodman III
Jessica Magnusson
Jen Young
Kerilee Law
Tara Wadley Curtis

3 comments:

  1. hah- "but not a real fur coat that's cruel"

    Now I have that song stuck in my head, just in time for conference to start. I'm sure there will be lots of talks about not lusting after worldly things, consequently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute
    Now I have to see if I can even remember 10 years ago

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for the Barenaked Ladies!! I sure love your posts miss Maren, they make me smile and wish that we could see each other and hang out sometimes. Thanks for the tag.
    Hope everyone is feeling better and that the cleaning fairy has visited so you don't have to clean up anymore puke! :)
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete