Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dear Mark

You know the other night when the baby was screaming and I couldn't get her to stop because she had a low grade fever and was coughing a lung out? And you know how I came over to your side of the bed and said, "Mark, I could really use your help" in a stressed out mean voice? And then I stood there with aforementioned screaming baby while you tried to wake up and figure out where you were and why I was standing there and then I huffed off because you were taking TOO LONG. But then you gained consciousness and you helped me dig through the piles and piles of stuff we had just dumped from two days of temple trip and halloween party upheaval to find that little bottle of baby tylenol. And then instead of calling it good and stumbling back to bed you sat by me and kept me company because the baby was so totally awake by then. AND THEN (this is the really good part) you helped me get the entire house cleaned up and the laundry sorted and going because you know how it drives me so nuts to have everything all crazy like that. And right before you went to bed you said, "Do you feel better?" and honey,
I fell in love with you all over again.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Maren:

    He LOVES you SO much! That was the sweetest entry.

    ReplyDelete