Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Preliminary Halloween Pictures

Okay. So this year I am really making an attempt at finding a bit more balance and calmness in my (and our) life. Soooo...since I am absolutely positive that Halloween with be one big sugary mess in which we run from school to Goblin Parade to Sonic for those free hot dogs to the actual trick or treating with perhaps a drop in to the Baptist Church's trunk or treat (I'm thinking probably that's a bit much though) I have decided to get photos of the costumes now. That way if the hair isn't just right or there is lollipop residue covering everything or we lose a mask or a hat, I WILL NOT feel the need to stress. I'm gonna roll with it people! Here's to a crazy fun Halloween!

7 comments:

  1. Ah, you took the perfect picture of everyone---IMPRESSIVE!

    I'd give them *double* candy if they rang my doorbell on Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh look at Meggers! Absolutely darling. I will miss the Goblin Parade this year. That's the only trick-or-treatin Savannah has ever done! Now I guess we'll have to go house to house like everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am digging Meg's high heels. She has her mom's legs.....lucky for her :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures of Megan are so cute. Good idea. I'm sure I'll get mine with tootsie pop slobber all over their faces. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone looks fabulous darling!!
    So cute, and Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh my little angels. They're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete