Wednesday, May 27, 2020

SBL - Cedar Falls and Singin in the Rain

We'd heard rumors that there was a cool spot at Cedar Lake that we've been missing out on all these years. 

It's true! And we finally found it. It only takes a few minutes to make toward the dam and the down to this cool waterfall and hollow.



Megan was a little nervous one of us would fall off and into the water.


Oh Megan, why fall when you can dive right in?


Well, not actually dive. More like climb around and then get a waterfall shower...then decide, what the heck? Might as well go swimming! In my jeans!

I promise you, I knew of a surety that Mathew would end up in that river before we even got there. I have resigned myself to it...and now I just enjoy the show! It makes him so happy!


We didn't stay long, we all had a few projects we wanted to get home to

Later that day, when the rain started pouring down, I heard the little girls outside and they were swinging each other around and belting "I'm SIIIIINgin in the RAIN!". I'm so glad we watched all those musicals last summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment