Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines

You know it’s love when he comes home in between teaching early morning Seminary and going to work to make you a heart shaped toast with strawberry jam.

DSC_1567 (Small)

Am I right?

It was quite tasty. Perhaps extra tasty….

because of the love.

For my part, I snuck over to his place of employ to tape paper hearts all over his dashboard. It was unfortunate that I failed to bring a key to his car. So I settled for the driver’s side window. This also prevented me from including the mushy love letter, because I didn’t want to risk someone else taking a peek. That’ll have to keep until later.

I also wore my fancy Valentine’s shoes in honor of the day. They are fancy, no?

DSC_1568 (Small)

I fell in love with them at the ultra chic Payless Shoe Source the other day while shopping for replacement gold sparkly shoes for Laney and Megan and I had to have them. They are great with jeans and if it weren’t for the fact that I have to put preventative bandaids on my heals so that I don’t start bleeding, they would be perfect.

Details details.

And just one more thing before I sign off….

We finally finished off the box of 800 toothpicks that we have had for our ENTIRE MARRIAGE. This really is a day to remember.

3 comments:

  1. that jam is love. feel free to send some love my way. It's been too long. Oh, and yes...love the shoes. The cute ones always make you bleed. Happy Love Day. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is mega hubby points. I can feel the love. And love the shoes.

    ReplyDelete