Sunday, October 3, 2010

Ok, so I give up.

No matter how many times I tell myself that not only do you all not care that I have skipped blogging about the major summertime milestones, you don't even know. Am I right? So I officially give myself permission to forget about it. If I get around to it, I'll get around to it. But the pressure to get caught up is causing me to avoid my blog like the plague.

It's unacceptable!

Because we are going through some major life changes and I have stuff to say about it.

For now, I am going to say this....

In our final days of living in Arkansas, I felt truly loved. Really, truly, loved.

It seemed like whenever there was a need, whether anticipated or spontaneous, one of my dear friends or neighbors or family members simply rose up to meet it. Usually without being asked and always with a smile and the spirit of giving.

So I want to say thanks. You have no idea what it meant to me to feel so cared for and feel like we would be missed. Thanks for the meals, the cookies, the babysitting, the loaning of vacuums and carpet cleaners and the hard work of cleaning a home that has been lived in for almost 9 years. You are all phenomenal and I love you.

I really miss you.

3 comments:

  1. Pregnant...moving....blog schmog. Hoping things are going well in the new place. We will be up in a few weeks and will come to see you guys! Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about you the other day. Elly stuck her finger down her diaper and it came out with fecal matter. I thought of you and Ethan when he was a baby. Then with you going through your difficult move I was reflecting about your move from Utah to Arkansas and how sad I was to have you leave. I am so glad Arkansas was such an amazing experience. Here's hoping your new place is just as uplifting for you. (Although I will never be opposed to having you move back here). :) Sending you hugs and happy thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maren, I hope you guys are settling in well. We really miss you here!

    ReplyDelete