Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Intercession Pt. 1

Maybe I shouldn't commit myself by naming this "Pt. 1". That means I'm obligated to come up with a Pt. 2. We all know how that "Weekly Review" thing panned out. Well, If I don't get around to it, I'll just go back and erase the "Pt. 1" from the title.

There.

So because we are on a modified year round schedule, we have a shorter summer and then a couple week long breaks throughout the year. This is super awesome because a)this means we have a seven week summer (I've already sung those praises) and b) everyone else is still in school and the we have the place to ourselves. Also, the breaks are in October and March, which means we are likely to have fantastic weather.

So we've been painting pumpkins.

This is an inexpensive way to feel crafty. And it gives me a reason to use my nasty vinyl tablecloth. A win-win.

Laney's happy she is included and no longer stuck in the high chair with a pile of cheerios.

I found it interesting that each one had their own approach to painting....

Rings:

Polka dots:

Hang on...cookie break....[swallow]


Stripes:


We also spent some quality time with the Chucky's cheese and visited Sam at his club. Mainly we were there for his free cookies and cheap pizza. There will be no photos...I have enough documentation of the Chuck to last me many moons.

No comments:

Post a Comment