Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What day is this?

Okay...so I know I said that I was going to do the "go private" thing on Saturday. But seriously, I have 4 kids out of school, let's be realistic. If I am in front of the computer for more that just a few minutes, major stuff goes down out there. I tell you, they're in kahoots!

So now if you are here and are signing in as a guest, and don't want to sign up for a google account, let me know when the thirty days are up and I'll reinvite you. We could do that over and over...doesn't bother me at all...in fact, I'm sure there will be days when 'reinviting' will be a highlight. Again, you think I'm joking?

So off we go to our seventeenth trip to Wal mart. We forgot the dang grape juice for the the dang grape juice/sprite drink potion. Delish.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! I was going to call you back and tell you that right after we got off the phone! How funny. See you tonight:)

    ReplyDelete