Friday, December 22, 2023

True Blue Skaters

 Sadly, the ward ice skating tradition has run its course. I can't imagine why! 

What's that? You aren't super stoked to get your babies out of bed at 9 pm and drive into the city to freeze your buns off and have an oatmeal raisin cookie and scalding hot cocoa? Porque no?

WELL FINE. 

We'll go by ourselves.

And we'll have WAY more fun. Just watch. 

(well, I'll watch...cuz I don't actually like ice skating)

I'm super smart and forced them to take a photo before they all skated off in their own directions.

Oy! I love these people!



Mathew was whipping around the rink swapping hats.




Mark was out of the running too...knee surgery will do that.


Everly did exactly one loop around before she decided it was way more fun to sit with Ethan and watch funny videos. Ironically, I would agree. But Mathew, Megan, Laney and AJ all went the distance. 


In honor of the the three oldest being in town for the holidays, we went to BD's Mongolian for dinner! I foolishly thought that the gift cards I got from Costco would cover it. I misjudged. Cha-ching!


We ordered 4 big brownie desserts to share! Time to pair up!






1 comment:

  1. My hair either looks fantastic or very Doc Brown-esque haha

    ReplyDelete