Monday, December 11, 2023

Gingerbread Condos

 I cannot tell you how grateful I am that the major retailers have responded to my deep need to have gingerbread "houses" NOT be houses every year.  We've done the big house, we've done the mini houses and the trees. We've gone with graham crackers and a couple years in a row, pretended we might make the gingerbread from scratch...that's so adorable.  They say hope springs eternal!

This year I spotted these gingerbread row houses! I love their little staircases! And there are three of them...perfect.









With the gingerbread decorating complete, icing scraped off the countertop and sprinkles swept up, I settled in to work on my puzzle and was treated to an impromptu performance of Little Mermaid...complete with sister waves crashing on the rocks with dramatic flair!






No comments:

Post a Comment