Saturday, September 5, 2020

Face Lift

 It's not that the house looks bad....

It's just that it looks so brown...


We've been talking about new house colors for months now and we finally settled on a dark grey with white trim. It's crazy to watch these guys work...they are up so high! I wonder if they do seasonal work and hang Christmas lights. 



We replaced the light fixtures and the house numbers while we were at it...I love them! It really made it look more modern with just those little touches. And I'm particularly proud of Mark and I finding a light fixture style we could agree on. It took us 3 years to find lamps for the living room.


And the final touch...the door color. Mark said he would be good with anything but white, black or grey.  He wanted something kinda fun! 

So we went with this teal blue. 

I'm still freaking out a bit over it. 


Almost done! Now we wait for the new garage doors!




No comments:

Post a Comment