Friday, September 25, 2020

A visit to Utah

I made a quick trip to Utah!

Mom needed her yard winterized. Heidi and Terrah came to help and we got a lot done. (We didn't finish...because finishing doesn't exist in a yard like this.)


It's always sad to cut down the flowers while they are in full bloom.


The rest of my visit I spent talking to Mom about things I remember from childhood. Dad's posters and tools...




The priceless Dig'em and Toucan Sam spoons. 


Eating bellybutton weeds. 


I looked through the old records, hoping to find the Christmas one I remember so well. No luck, but I did find the Grease record and Alvin and the chipmunks. 

There was box full of old papers and we found all these Juvinile Instructor publications. They were an interesting read and made me glad I was born when I was. Some sketchy stuff in there. 


I got to spend some time with baby Roman and John made us a delicious meal. 




Fun to reconnect and spend time together! 


No comments:

Post a Comment