Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Animal Talks....Laney's fieldtrip

I think I've mentioned that I really can only manage to chaperone one field trip per child per year?

So Laney got me for the "Animal Talks" this year. 

We started at Sunnyside and walked one mile to Olathe South High School to listen to teenagers give a 3 minute talk about their assigned lizard/bird/rodent/snake what-have-you. 

We had so much fun. 

The cuteness factor of the baby hedgehog was through the roof. 

My own little critter is pretty cute, I think:


Then she got mad at me on the walk back to the school because I wasn't planning on taking her out of school (3 hours early). She gave me the silent treatment and then her poor little walking partner got caught in her ice-out. I gave her a very stern talking-to and if it made any difference, she wasn't about to tell me. Silent treatment, remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment