Friday, December 11, 2015

Ward Christmas dinner and program

I love it when we have an organized, prepared Christmas Party. 

I love having the Nativity reenacted by primary kids and teenagers and the newest baby available. I'm not a fan of thrown together potlucks and every person under 16 running the halls like banshees. Well, most the time, I will do whatever I can for food. But not on Christmas. Let's make a plan on Christmas, folks...

Juliet Sirois as the angel:


Reuben Chestnut is the innkeeper.


Levi and Dillon Holmes as two adorable shepherds.



Fred, Dylan and Danny Clarke playing the wise men. It was cool when Danny began to sign his part and his brother interpreted for us. Love that family.


And another reason I love our ward. We have no qualms about having baby Jesus and Santa in the same building.  


I was asked to lead a Christmas hymn sing-along.

And Everly and Aaron got their boogie on.



No comments:

Post a Comment