Sunday, December 6, 2015

Cookies, Devotional and Flynns

We didn't actually put Christmas sugar cookies in our Nativity calendar this year.  Sometimes I really feel like making and decorating sugar cookies. Sometimes I really don't.

So I leave it up to fate. 

And fate said "Time for cookies!"


Lots and lots of cookies.


We made so many, we decided to invite the Flynns over to help decorate them and watch the First Presidency Christmas devotional. I forgot to take any pictures of that. We were too busy eating cookies and talking. It was Todd's birthday too so we got to split a key lime pie. (One of my new favorites.)

Here's a random cookie cutter.


I did get this one of Kylie giving the little girls rides while she slides on the floor on her back.


Not a bad way to spend a Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment