Wednesday, December 16, 2015

12 days of Christmas

This year, someone did the Twelve Days of Christmas for us!

They gave us yummy treats and cool 3D puzzles.



And then they started giving each of the children several presents that were spot-on perfect. It was almost weird how well they chose things for them. I started to have my suspicions that Mark was behind it. But he swore it wasn't him.


It was so fun! Everly night I planned on hiding out and learning who it was. But I never did. I can't believe it, but I think we won't ever know who did this kind and generous thing for our family. 

I had forgotten how exciting it is to get a surprise! When you are the masterminnd behind all the family's birthdays and holiday celebrations, there isn't a lot that is unexpected. 


If you ever read this, sneaky family, Thank you! We loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment