Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tres Amigas

Mother's intuition is not all it's chalked up to be. I really could've sworn we were having a little boy.

The ultrasound technician did not agree.

Either did the Doctor.

So she's on her way here and El Doctoro promised me if I can make it to 39 weeks, we'll see her a week before her due date. I'm thinking that puts her here right around Thanksgiving. This is due solely to my inability to anticipate the impending delivery of each child. Laney would've been born at home if I hadn't started spotting and headed in to the hospital to make sure everything was okay. Shawew.....

Here are the two images the lab gave us (skimpy, I know). The funny part is that they gave me a disk with just two jpegs on it and they printed out a big ole 8x10 of....you guessed it....the foot.






I love her already....

No comments:

Post a Comment