Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's inevitable

that I will have to go back to the early days of my barfing bonanza in order to review the events that took place. I mean, really. There was Mother's Day, Ethan's Bday, Megan's birthday, preschool graduation, the Pinewood Derby and a whole lot of deep thinking in between. Oh...and the gardening! My heavens, the gardening! Would I dare to rob the blogosphere of such richness? NEVER!

So, we press forward.

I give you.

Mothers Day - 2010

Please remember that I wasn't feeling on the top of my game.

See what I mean?

I'm not sure if it's the pastiness, the fuzzed out hair do, or my double layer shirt that I'm wearing in an attempt to disguise my pudginess. But, something about this photo makes me feel markedly uncomfortable.

But let's focus on things that bring JOY and PEACE and LOVE.

Chicken Cordon Bleu....Garlice Mashed Potatoes....Homemade Rolls with a side of tulips. I really love those tulips.


Then there was this.


A work of art and a weighty contribution to the unapproved weight gain that caused my doctor to raise his eyebrows at my last appointment.

I loved the pie. I ate the pie. I ate more of the pie. And I loved that when he couldn't find a coconut cream to buy from any bakery, he took matters into his own hands and made one himself. He loves me!

No comments:

Post a Comment