Thursday, April 16, 2009

You thought Treasure Hill was good...

We took a little bike ride out to "Shining Rock River" this afternoon. It actually isn't a river, it's a pond and there are no shining rocks that I've seen, but Shining Rock River sounds better that Shining Rock Pond and there you go. (Let's keep the magic alive, people)

So I strapped on my helmet, loaded the girls into the bike trailer.

Doesn't it seem like Megan is totally diggin the idea of being driven about in her "carriage"?

Hmmm... I wonder why she doesn't feel the motivation to learn to ride her own bike?

I look up from getting the girls clipped in and I notice something weird about the boys' helmets. Their straps seemed all screwy. Upon closer inspection I realize they found a couple of my stretchy hairbands and were wearing them on their foreheads.

"What have you got there, guys?"

"These keep us cool, Mom."

I had to turn away as I laughed to myself because they were both wearing a spot on "Blue Steel" expression. I, of course, asked the for a few of their coolest poses.

And I give you:
My personal favorite:

I love those boys.

2 comments: