Friday, April 17, 2009

Planting too early

As I have mentioned before, I really love to garden. I mean I REALLY REALLY love it. It is necessary to my happiness. So of course I never fail to get excited and start planting too early. These are some photos of me (the girls and the wagon and a dog) putting in tomatoes and peppers two days before a hard frost.

Everything melted.

And I'm thinking maybe I do this on purpose (subconsciously, that is) because then I get to plant it all over again a couple weeks later.

There must be support groups for this.



Anyhow...I'm off to Walmart to get a few tomatoes and peppers! It's that time again!

1 comment:

  1. I do the same thing. Although you have a much longer season than we do. I can't even think about tomatoes until the middle of May. I think that is so neat. It looks like your girls are having a fun time.

    ReplyDelete