Thursday, September 18, 2008

New Definitions

Here are few definitions for the day:

Anxiety: down to one binky.





Anticipation: waiting for the raspberries to ripen


Old: Mark and I have tried 2 nights in a row to watch the 3rd installment of Pirates of the Caribbean. We absolutely cannot stay awake. We haven't even made it through the first hour. So sad.

Repetition: doing THIS laundry. I can't face folding these same clothes again. Anyone wanna swap? Just to see different fabric! I'm desperate!


Denial: I DID NOT just inhale half of this cake in a 24 hour period. It IS NOT going to make me fat. I AM NOT going to go into diabetic shock. sidenote: this IS the most amazing chocolate cake ever. Sarah (my illustrious sis in law) gave me the recipe. SOOOOO GOOOOD. SOOOOO worth killing my diet until every last crumb is gone. umm...excuse me. I need cake.

2 comments:

  1. Ummmmmm...do you still have the other half of that cake? I'll fold your laundry if I can have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maren, I'll trade laundy with you because my pile is MUCH bigger than yours. When can you make the swap? Oh, and feel like sharing your chocolate cake recipe? My hips and butt are just begging for it!

    ReplyDelete