Saturday, September 20, 2008

Music in his Soul

The other night I was cleaning up after putting the kids down and I kept hearing a VERY loud cricket noise. It sounded like one was right outside an open window. Nope . All closed. I follow the sound to Megan's room. Its dark but is obvious the sound is coming from the closet. I call Mark to help me locate the offender. He spots it sitting on the shoulder of one of Megan's dresses....singing away! For your listening pleasure:


Of course I took a little video for you all. Then Mark tried to catch it with a tupperware and lid so he could release it but in the process one of its legs fell off. Sorry, poor cricket..but that is the risk you run when entering the Hufford abode. You have about a 15% chance of making it out alive. You can't say you weren't warned....and singing your heart (legs?) out on my daughter's Sunday dress isn't exactly "hiding".

Megan slept through the whole thing...cricket, lights, video shoot, dismemberment and pity flush.

No comments:

Post a Comment