Tuesday, September 23, 2008

6 months old!!

For those of you so far away. Miss Laney is 6 months old! Here she is in all her glory and abundance. I love this photo. So cutie patootie.
She is obsessed with ice water, which usually comes in one of these glasses, so therefore, she loves these glasses. Really just a funny photo. Her mouth looks huge.
LOVES LOVES LOVES the tub.
I love to watch her studying the water and how it flows through her fingers.
She can sit up! Oh happy day. I like to call this "the sweet spot" of babyhood. Sit up and play but unable to travel to the electric outlet.
Chewing on the basket.Love this Laney!Another cute pic.
She has recently discovered her tongue. Most the time it is sticking out in a little triangle...like a sword or something.


She is constantly doing this warbly sound. Depending on the volume, it ranges from mer-man to dove to pterodactyl.

I love this time. I love the hip sitting. I love the crazy face kissing. I love the peek a boo and the cheerios and the rocking. I love the baby shampoo and chunky bickies. I love that they want me and I'm the momma. Can't beat it.

7 comments:

  1. I will squeeze that Laney....I will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable!!! I love the mer-man video. Dave also makes a pterodactyl sound but it's not as cute (haha). Wanna squeeze her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Six months - already!??! Wow. Seems like she has less hair than Meggie did at this stage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes...alas she was not blessed with the bushy gene. It is very wispy, long and a bit of a come-over. I've thought about clipping the long stragglers but I don't want to boost the "what a cute little boy" tally.

    Maren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Maren, I miss you!!!
    Why can't we live close and see each other all the time. And our kids could play and celebrate days of niceness together (at our house, we are working on days of non hitting as well :) And we could drink lemonade, and you could teach me how to play the guitar (I totally forgot the three notes you taught me on the mish.) And just laugh and have a great time. We could eat crackers soaked in milk and tell our kids crazy mission stories, and did I mention we could laugh!
    Anyway, love your blog and love your cute kids. Laney is ADORABLE!!
    Miss you and maybe some day we will be in the same place at the same time and it will be fabulous to see each other.
    PS Check out our blog at www.tolovefamily.blogspot.com.
    Hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Maren! Thanks for the pictures and the video especially. Laney is very cute. It is good to get to know her a little through the video. Love you.
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love 6 months old as well. It is just getting so much fun!

    ReplyDelete