Sunday, March 31, 2024

Easter Feast

All the Easter baskets in a row...sneakily placed in the night, even though I know for a fact that there were certain teens still awake in the house. I almost got busted when I stepped on a squeaky stair, but I expertly avoided detection. The mystery remains. 

Even Winnie got a little Easter surprise. She didn't love the massive chicken friend. Or the millet sprays. Or the carrot toys. 


She wanted the real goodies in the big baskets.


The girls weren't concerned...Winnie can't get to them from the floor. 

Or CAN SHE??


The classic party toys were a big hit!

AJ loved her "Anna Banana" toy 

And Everly loved her little blue monster so much, it brought her to tears. 


But my favorite was the part where Mark did most of the cooking. Smoked meats for Easter this year!



I contributed a gorgeous bowl of Snicker Apple Salad. 


We ate and played at the Flynns. 


Because that's what we do. 

Happy Easter!







No comments:

Post a Comment