Saturday, November 18, 2023

An Autumn Day

It was not at all certain that either of these two would actually go through with this piano recital. My strategy was to not talk about it too much, giving them no opportunity to tell me outright that they didn't want to participate. 

And it worked. Sometimes parenting is less about the communication and more about careful manipulation.

We drove over and they were on the program, so they performed! 



Me and the girls got started on the outdoor Christmas lights, but Mark always wants them to go as high up on the tree as possible. Accomplishing that gets harder and harder every year. What's with all the growing?


I think this is so beautiful. 

And then I made good on my promise to take AJ and Everly over to Sunnyside to scooter around. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment