Thursday, May 10, 2018

Ethan is SEVENTEEN

That's a pretty big smile for a 17 year old boy at 5:15 in the morning. It must be his birthday! But even birthday boys have to get up for early morning seminary. (We will cushion the blow with fresh donuts for his class.)


After school he went for ice cream with his friend, Ally. Then I made the sacrifice and we gorged on the best fried pickles this side of the railroad tracks....Crazy Good Eats.




We should have anticipated that by the time we got to dinner, we'd wouldn't be too hungry. That would have been good to know before I spent all day making bbq ribs!

I had to capture Ethan's silly face series...he get's it from his father.






He really was super full of ice cream and pickles. He couldn't bring himself to eat any dinner or cake. But he was happy to close his eyes and make a wish before blowing out his candles!


Ethan, you are sweet and funny and musical and I love you to pieces. I'm excited to see what this new year brings. I think you are going to make an awesome adult and hope you have lots of fun and enjoy every minute of being a teenager!


Happy 17th, Eef.

No comments:

Post a Comment