Sunday, June 18, 2017

Father's Day 2017

Right! So...Father's Day time!

But first! Silly face:


Silly face:


And we're back! Father's Day!


Mark is a world class card reader. He really hones in....


He truly emotes


He chose a smattering of favorites....skyline chile and chips with guacamole! It's his party. He can guac if he wants to.


For his special present....a Rizzo jersey with gold sparkly letters. He loves it and was kind of surprised! That means he sent me link to this exact jersey at some point and let me know he would love it if he happened to receive one. But I was super sneaky and allowed a painful amount of time to pass before purchasing it and I also went so far as to put the charge on my Old Navy credit card so he wouldn't accidentally notice the charge.

Evil genius.


Look at this eyes! He's my favorite.


And of course, no holiday celebrating Mark would be complete without a complete commitment to sugar consumption.


We'll make up for it with a nice stroll to the man-made waterfall down the street. I want you to look at this picture and fully understand how far the camera was away from us and how fast Mark had to run to get back in formation before the time went off.  And he did it five times with zero swear words! (Mark never swears...I'm just being a sass).


No comments:

Post a Comment