Friday, November 25, 2016

Black Friday Bowling

The Guenthers invited us to go bowling on Black Friday. A dollar fifty a game! I never would have thought to look for a sale there....


Things went pretty well.


Ethan helped Everly get her ball started in the right direction. I'm convinced the lanes must be ever-so-slightly downhill. Otherwise, there is no way that ball could have continued rolling.


He was pretty happy with his Granny technique.


Anna and Laney were mostly concerned with which color of ball to choose each time they stepped up.



Mark insisted on timing his turn with mine so that we would be synchronized. 


Super distracting and reasonably entertaining. I'm a terrible bowler, so I didn't have much to lose.


Mathew bet me he would beat me on the second game (ha!) and did all he could to earn himself and candy bar and avoid giving me a five minute back scratch.

It was a valiant effort.

I will take my scratches now, please.


Megan scored high on form and low on points.


Which put her in a funk. But she was in good company. Kate was sitting in her family's dedicated sulking chair as well.


Not a bad way to spend a morning. At least this time we didn't have to dip into our savings to wear those super fancy shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment