Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Kaleidoscope and the KC Streetcar...Oooh Aaah!

We met our friends, the Guenthers, for our annual trip to Kaleidoscope. It was fun and also crazy. 10 kids between us...running all over the place. The kids enjoyed it. blah blah...I don't know if I can think of anything else to say about this! We go every year. They paint. The make more puzzles than they are supposed to. They get lost. I get scared. I find them. 

We go home. 

I immediately toss out their artistic treasures. I'm a horrible mother. Please forgive me, kids. I don't know what else to do with them!


This year we decided to ride the new KC streetcar. It was new! It was.....boring.




We made a full loop from Union Station and then back again.  We found a spot by the fountain to have lunch and then it....rained.  We ran to the skywalk and hoofed it back to the parking garage. We made it out in exactly 3 hours...FREE PARKING!

Success.

No comments:

Post a Comment