Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The Fairy Village faces the great flood

We (I) installed the fairy village!

It is fun and I love it and I'm not positive that the kids really care that much, but I love it so much.

And since the day I put it in the window well, the heavens opened and the rains haven't stopped for even a minute. Not even to give me a chance to get my groceries to the car.

But the houses seem to be holding up pretty well.

Birdseye view:


A water-logged house and swing set next to the pond:


The clock tower with white picket fence (I think we may have foundation problems):


I'm still working on a dock for the pond and a few seed-pod kayaks. Next project is gardens and outdoor table and chairs.

On the up-side, rain is really really good for moss. Which we love.

No comments:

Post a Comment