Tuesday, October 28, 2014

A Hufford Halloween

Carving some pumpkins!

A selfie...of course.

Various carving party poses: I took the liberty of naming them...mostly in honor of Mark.

"Unawares"


"Gang Signs"


"The Majestic Point"


"The Pirate"


"Smellin the Pits"


From left to right: Mom, Dad, Megan


Mat, Ethan, Anna, Laney's school project (Waldo), and Laney.


And just to be perfectly clear....Mathew's says..."ALL YOU CAN EAT CHURROS"


A little house decorating!

Contact paper on the mirrors make great ghosts...



Ethan talked me into this impulse buy....and I must say he matches our Manti Temple perfectly.


Chicken leg salad tongs.


Dollar store skull candle holders...lovely with red dripping wax.


The cutest letters made for me by my equally adorable younger sister, Kaira.


Halloween is the best!

Let's go get some CANDY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment