Monday, December 30, 2013

The Nativity

We missed it again this year. We finally did our live nativity...a couple days before New Years. What can I say? It's alot of work and Monday nights are one of those nights that already contain a lot of work. I mean, dinner alone!

Mathew was playwright and Narrator:


Ethan was the donkey, with full bit and bridle...Dad was a good sport and led the donkey masterfully with a yet-to-be-born Jesus on his hip. We don't mean to rewrite history....we can't help it. I bet you didn't know that there was an understudy donkey along for the trip.


Ethan did double duty as a shepherd with Megan. I see he was kind enough to allow Megan the use of his boy scout walking stick.


I think Laney was the angel, but somehow I failed to photograph her....shocking!


The wise men bring their gifts.

Watching this, I realized something. If the wisemen arrived when Jesus was a couple years old, I wonder if he got to open the gifts himself? I bet he wanted to.


These are my little baby Jesuses that I made for my CTR 4 class. They were so cute, I wanted to keep one for myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment