Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Years!

We spent New Years at the Flynns again. I was feeling...hopeful for the future. 

Not the coming year, no. 

But for the possibility that the baby girls might sleep through the chaos. There was a lot going on. 


They even had other babies join them in their room after I had put them down to sleep...these babies were not yet sleeping.  I found that infinitely stressful.  If you knew how many ridiculous hoops I jump through to get them to sleep in the first place, you would understand why I want to karate chop anyone that even walks by their door. And yet! The other parents put their kids down without much fuss (these are obviously better parents than I am, maybe I could take lessons?).

Happy New Year!

Adults left to right: Natalie Horspool, Paul Horspool, Jeremiah Clarke


Crystal Peterson, Todd Flynn, Courtney Flynn


Another year older...and still sleep deprived.


We celebrated New Years Day with the Griner Family. Andrew and Mark are guitar buddies and the kids were happy to dance!


Also, they make excellent homemade pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment