Monday, December 2, 2013

AWWW YEAHHH....It's advent time!

Shall we begin?

Yes we shall.

It is December and that means advent calendar time.

 My FAVORITE!!!

And because it's my party and I am the boss of the Hufford Universe (with my co-boss, Mark, of course)....we start with my FAVORITE of the FAVORITE....

The ornaments.

This post feels kinda deja vu-ee. Almost like I wrote this already.

Weird.

Anyway....we completed the preliminaries...dinner, cleaning up, vacuuming around the tree, other chores that struck our fancy.

And then we gathered for the distribution of ornaments.

Is there anything more attractive than a great dad with a sweet baby in his arms?


Mark helped hand out the fragile ones and corralled the baby. No small feat.


I'll bet good money that Anna doesn't have any pants on.


It's tradition!


There was alot of grabbing and jumping off of piano benches.




There was quite a bit of anxiety over each child getting to hang those personal ornaments...


But when all was said and done, even though I felt like this:


When I sat back and crossed my eyes,

It was beautiful.



1 comment:

  1. You express yourself so well, it makes it so fun to read about your life. You come up with such fun ideas to do with your kids, and your children are such good looking kids. Must have a great gene pool.

    ReplyDelete