Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Jordy.

I hate the part where you have to stand on the porch and wave goodbye.


I loved having Jordan and his beautiful family come to visit for a couple days. 

We hung out.

We had Minsky's.

We had Oklahoma Joe's.

We rocked out.



We had our traditional chicken pot pie and spooky drinks. 




We had so much fun trick or treating together. The kids were so excited...Anna laughed out loud from door to door. How could she not?  People were giving her free candy!

Hali sang modified Christmas/Halloween carols to candy givers on the doorsteps. Adorable.

And the funnest thing of all was spending time with my brother and getting to know him as an adult and a fellow parent. I was impressed. 

And now I miss them even more.

So thanks for that. 

Love you, Blanchards!

No comments:

Post a Comment