Saturday, June 1, 2013

Megan turns 8

Megan awoke to a giant mylar strawberry balloon and a box of Fruit Loops!


Her birthday dinner was Pork Barbacoa, with sliced strawberries. Yeah!


She took the time to make complimentary place cards for each person.



Her request for her cake was to be able to decorate it herself, so she went with blue icing, an '8' candle and the word "Babtism".....I know....I just didn't have the heart to tell her. 

She was so excited. 


She allowed Mathew to light the candle....an early birthday present for him.



And she opened up her gifts....most noteably, her sparkly, LED lit, dragon statue.



Her "Friend Party" was at Chuck E Cheese and she invited her friends Kayli and Cory from school, Ella and Zoe Romine, Aidan Flynn and the McCauley boys. I didn't get many pictures because I was too busy divying up tokens and counting heads.


I know she had a great time and I was so glad that she felt special and loved on her birthday. She had cupcakes decorated with little miniature balloon on the end of wooden skewers. They all looked like little floating balloons and they were really cute.


I was thankful that Courtney stuck around and took over the baby rocking so that I could keep the party rolling.

She had a wild and wonderful time!


No comments:

Post a Comment