Friday, June 21, 2013

Mathew turns 10

By now, I'm starting to realize that having a "friend party year" actually means "we're having two parties". 

I can make it! I can't give up now! Mathew must be given the same amount of love and attention as those that were so lucky as to be born earlier in the year when I had more energy/ideas/money/oh-so-many-things.

The universe was smiling on Mathew this year...not only did he get his Laser Tag Friend party:

Complete with Kit-Kat cake....





And many loud, sugared-up pre-teens.



Mathew doesn't want to decorate his own cake...he wants to light his own cake. It's like one of the gifts.


He also got to go to the T-bones game on his birthday and throw out the first pitch.



It was pretty unforgettable.


By the time we finally made it to the Birthday dinner (spaghetti, of course!)...


I didn't think I could face anymore cake...so we went with....


I could tell he was pretty bummed about it.


And the kid finally got a bb gun.


Not to shabby for 10 years old.

It's been a pretty stellar decade, Maffers. Can't wait to see what the next one brings. I love you MUCHO GRANDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment