Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Talent Show...dun dun DUN!

He never misses a year.

The Talent Show was upon us.  And Mathew was rearin to go.

But this time I suggested he do something besides "Freestyle Breakdancing".

I suggested he learn The Pledge of Allegiance in sign language.

Much easier on my nerves. I live in fear of being laughed at. Sign Language is very respectable and I think it might be a sin to laugh at the Pledge of Allegiance.

I was onto something.

Here he is waiting to audition:


I was stressed for him, but not "he's about to freestyle breakdance for the principal" stressed.

So there's that.

Meanwhile, Ethan and Megan had found a gigantic bag of red plastic cups left unattended and had organized their grade-school minions to building ever more complex tower structures.



I was fine with it.

But I also made a mental note to refrain from drinking out of any red cups given to me on school property for the next couple years. I don't even want to think about how many boogers have been wiped on that floor since the school was opened.

Oh, so many.

1 comment:

  1. LOL - and then laughing some more. I'll never see a red cup again without thinking of your red cups! hahahaha So, how did Mathew do??? Sounds like he is a music lover inside out just like Dad and Mom!

    ReplyDelete