Friday, November 30, 2012

Family Photos...Donkey Hill

One of the great things about visiting at Sarah's house is the pictures.  She is a talented photographer...so naturally I asked her to take a few shots of us.


I was not disappointed.

We went up to Donkey Hill for a natural venue and we imagined what it would be like when they are living there full-time.  I admit! I was a little jealous!


I love how Sarah has the ability to capture a child's personality in her photographs.

This is a classic Ethan expression....and WHY WHY WHY didn't I take the time to get his hair cut before we did this?


Oh sweet Mathew.  I love his soft eyes.


Meggers.


Laneybug.


Annagator



Mark and a very pregnant me....(hello in there, Everly!)


And a couple more of my favorites...



True glimpse of parenthood....tissueless booger wiping.





No comments:

Post a Comment