Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Friends.

There are some friends that last forever.

Sarah and I met in the 6th grade in Mr. Houghton's class. I'm sure there is a photo of us somewhere....but the earliest I could find is this one in the cafeteria in high school. I think we were probably juniors.



We have been best friends ever since.


I mean, how can you measure the worth of someone that will climb to the top of Mt. Timpanogas with you...in the rain?


And even though it has been 7 years (one marriage, 4 states, and 6 kids) since we last got together, we always pick up right where we left off.


I fully expect that someday we will be meeting up to talk over what our grandkids are up to.

I love you, Sarah!

1 comment:

  1. Oh so cute! Love seeing Sarah. Just so you know I was quite jealous of that little foursome in the graduation pic ;)

    ReplyDelete