Thursday, June 16, 2011

Crafty

The boys are gone this week. Not gone gone…they still sleep here, but during the day they are at Cub Scout Day Camp. It’s Mathew’s very first year to attend and he barely made the cutoff. Thank heavens for small mercies, because if he had barely missed the cutoff, there would have be heck to pay.

So they are out at Lake Olathe sweating and getting tan.

Meanwhile the girls and I are getting crafty.

We made sparkly tiaras:

This is only one of many times I have busted out my vast selection of sparkly nick nackies for an emergency glam- boost. You really never know when you’ll need alphabet beads or shiny snowflakes.

Anna sat in the Bumbo while we decorated.

At first she wasn’t so thrilled.

But then I made some kind of wacky noise and I got her attention.

So then I made even more wacky noises. I was on to something!

And just like a mom, I had to go and wipe her little snotty nose.

I think that’s enough crafts for one day.

2 comments:

  1. If I'm not mistaken, the child you're calling Laney is actually not Laney. Or are you messing with my head after that whole "which Hufford is it?" post? I knew they were the same!

    ReplyDelete