Thursday, January 14, 2010

huh.

I was driving down the road this morning on my way to take my children to school and noticed that there was a board game strewn about in the middle of the road about a block away from our house. I slow down and take a better look. It looks like a game we have.

Wait. That's our game!

I pick up the pieces and proceed to school. When we get home I look in the game closet and sure enough, that particular game is missing.

What?

What the?

I genuinely do not know how the game got out of the closet and ended up in the road. It's isn't as if my kids are playing outside....it's cold out there. The kids are convincingly innocent.

There is a board game bandit about.

?

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha...spooky. I would locate the friend's house who is closest to the puzzle sighting. Likely the bandit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was it Life? I only ask b/c it was outside your front door in a bag Wednesday when I was there. Could have gotten carried away by a neighborhood kid or something. I assumed you were in the process of throwing it out b/c of missing pieces or some such.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is funny. I hate when weird things happen that can't be explained.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete