Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

Last year my resolution was to have better hair in 2009. I got a haircut every 3 months, which is 4 times more per yer than in 2008. So, as you see, I am awesome at sticking to my resolutions. I think the key is to resolve in teensy tinsy little bits. Last year all it took was 120 dollars and a few peaceful moments in the salon chair. I also promised myself I would be nicer to the dogs...which mainly entailed not calling either one of them a "turd" and feeding them on time. Check!

So lets get down to 2010.

1. I will lay a foundation of puzzle doing in my offspring. I will gently and subtly persuade them that doing a puzzle is a highly enjoyable pastime. This way, when I'm old and they come to visit me, they will see the puzzle out on the table and be unable to resist sitting down to help me. This will increase my overall visit time by 40%.

I'm already well on my way:


2. Be nicer to the dogs. I think periodic baths and a birthday bone oughta do it.

That's it!

oh wait...one more:

3. Turn in boxtops to the school. If I'm saving them in the windowsill behind the picture frame, I could probably send them in.

It never hurts to go the extra mile.

1 comment:

  1. Maren....you are a spazz and I love you! I too have the puzzle bug. I just bought a box of 10 beautiful puzzles at walmart a couple of hours ago. Ahhh....we are so like our mama!

    ReplyDelete