Sunday, June 14, 2009

The anticipation

Warning! This post is destined to be excruciatingly boring for 99% of you. My apologies.

The babies are out!

Asparagus and green onions:




Bell Peppers:


The bean tower:

Itty bitty baby beans:

Little jalepenos:


Lovely soon-to-be juicy red tomatoes:


Blackberries:

Raspberries:

A friend to the veggies:

I find myself standing in front the garden...kind of loitering around. Then I check to see if maybe a tomato or pepper has magically ripened since the last time I checked a couple hours ago.

It could happen.

3 comments:

  1. Jealous. For real, next year I'm paying you to help me. I. MUST. grow. something. You know where to bring your extras! I'm just thrilled we have a few blossoms on one tomato plant (and a little shocked that we even managed that!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way. I thought it was because this was my first garden, but I go and hover over my boxes a few times a day, and I don't even have any fruits/veggies yet. Just lovely greenery, but I'm amazed by how fast they are growing. And that nothing has died yet. (Though it may be time for a consult if you have the time.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its all so green and pretty! I love wandering through my moms garden to see all the new little things coming up. Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete