Sunday, October 27, 2019

Pumpkin Carving 2019

Ah. Traditions.

Getting together to dig in and focus all our creative energy into transforming pumpkins into works of art. 

Or maybe just hanging out and chatting. 



Anna didn't slack off. She made this gorgeous mustachioed specimen....with a HAT.


Laney is laying the groundwork for her cute little owl.


I'd say it turned out pretty well!


Miranda used her painting skills with beautiful simplicity.


I wish we had taken the time to light it up and make that moon shine!


Ross and Lauren worked together on a lovely autumn-inspired leaf design. Ross is such a pumpkin-carving-tool-one-upper!


I didn't carve a pumpkin that night because I had carved mine for the pumpkin carving contest at the word trunk or treat party.

ahem.

Yes.

I won.

But I'll be paying the bill for those braces for years to come.


Megan carved hers at a youth night activity earlier that week as well. It was hungry.


No comments:

Post a Comment