Monday, October 14, 2019

I've got the bug

Yesterday the idea of decorating for Halloween made me want to crawl back into bed. Forever.

Today I am feeling like we might need more miniature skulls. 

I made these seriously awesome spell books out of old novels I found at the thriftstore....


One of them is actually a cool old book about Revelations, it has all these creepy drawings and graphs that really give off a magical spell vibe. Also, I might get struck by lightening.

And if that weren't enough, I discovered that making apothecary jars is super addicting. 


I originally only planned to make enough for one little spot on the bookshelf....but then I couldn't stop...


I think it's time for a fog machine.

And I have one year to convince my kids that making a hanging spider web body is not totally terrifying.


So far it's a big fat NO from Megan, but Anna is all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment