Friday, March 29, 2019

Oklahoma bound

She never thought we'd do it....but we did! Mari, Jozianne and I piled in a car a drove down to see Kelley Wilkes. We needed to make sure she was settling in and finding friends in her new place. 

We met her new friend and we approve! She recommended the best place to eat.


I've been on RP for 3 months and haven't had anything like this in FOREVER.....it was so good, I almost cried.


Beans and cornbread....beans and cornbread! (Dad gets it)


We decided to paint...I have no idea why. It just happened. I can't ever see guys painting together after dinner, but then again, guys never do stuff together, so it's a moo point. (Joey gets it)

Like my Oklahoma Shark?


We stayed up late into the night and talked about everything, catching up and sharing all the personal stuff. Eventually one of us wandered off to bed and we all trickled off.

The next morning, we went for a walk....a freezing cold, crazy-long Oklahoma walk. I borrowed gloves and a hat and I wished I'd borrowed more. Brrrrr.

Then just like that...Kelley was making us crepes and we were heading back to Kansas.


Fun little road trip with cool ladies!


No....Kansas!

No comments:

Post a Comment