Friday, March 8, 2019

Crossfit Spirit Points

We are right in the middle of an in-house Crossfit competition. I'm on Tanner's team and that just means that Tanner picked everyone he knew and then got to my name and figured I must be Mark's wife, so how bad can I be?

Oh, Tanner. You have now idea.

I can be pretty bad.

But then again....I do have other fine qualities that come in handy in a pinch.

For instance, I've had decades of experience in throwing together last-minute spirit day outfits.

You want 80's?

Done.


Carol not only wore her best 80's jumpsuit, she worked out in it.



Mark and Dan rockin the neon....


Ninja turtle socks!


Side ponies for the win!


We also had a super-hero theme.

Marvel t-shirts count.


And they count a little more with a touch of photoshop...



But do they count as much as sneaker wings??


I bet Tanner is glad I'm on his team now!


Just don't ask me do pull ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment