Saturday, October 20, 2018

Halloween Costumes 2018

Home from Wallace, unpacked, showered, napped and off to the ward Halloween party!


We all know all I want are photo of them in their costumes.  I'm sure the party was fun too. Or not. Who cares?

Everly the Fox!


Anna the Black Owl...designed well in advance. Executed with precision, if I do say so myself.



Laney also had specific requirements for her Wolf


 eh? A few minor adjustments, but I think we stayed true to the spirit of her vision.


Megan and Mathew both chose characters from Voltron. I have never seen the show, but they are megafans.

Meg is Pidge:


Mat is Lance:



Not bad!!


Ethan rummaged through his impressive fur collection, our "Night at Jeruselem" supplies, and the Jedi faux leather pieces to come up with this pretty sweet interpretation of a Viking warrior.

He never disappoints!




 These yahoos are hilarious.



No comments:

Post a Comment