Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Halloween cometh

I'm really more of a fall decorator. I really dig those leaves and the acorns and the burlap.

My my, the burlap.

Kaira is the Queen of Halloween. And I fully support that. 

But for some reason, this year I've caught the bug. The creepy, crawly, make it spooky BUG. 

I want to make everything in the house , well okay, the main floor, look black, twisted, webby and halloweenie. 

So, I have a list of tasks running on the fridge. These include:

big monster on the door
ghosts in the mirrors
barbies heads in the bushes
gather branches and spray paint black
monster silhouettes in the windows
spiders crawling out of the vents
lanterns on the porch
expand my Halloween Pinterest file 

and my favorite:

transform Christmas village houses into....


a spooky haunted village!


Now, if I can just finish Anna's black owl wings and nail Everly down on whether she'd like to be a fox (please, yes!), a wolf (Laney will be furious), or Pikachu (I believe that is a bit of Laney brainwashing at work).  We will be ready to roll by the time the ward chili cookoff comes around.

No comments:

Post a Comment